Tuesday 10 November 2009

Dinner with Mum, Ady and Fred and a visit to Grandad's house.

The day before rememberence Sunday we went out for a great lunch at the Swan in Lamport Northampton.   Great views over the rolling North Northamptonshire countryside and a lovely opportunity to catch up with my mum, Ady and Fred.  The sun shone brilliantly and it was a real crisp and bright November day.  In the morning I caught up with our Grandfather George Brown and also Aunt Rita, it was great to see him and he was kind enough to let me get some pictures of him.

The slides are of the whole day.





1 comment:

Simon, Deb & Holly said...

Some lovely photos of everyone Ang, looks like you had a nice relaxing day. One of my favourite views in Northamptonshire is of the rolling hills from Lamport. Good to see it again, it feels like it's been a long time, particularly as I used to see it most weeks in our previous life, stunning!